College Assistance Program
- Conduct a wide search. Locate colleges that match your student's criteria and help them choose the "right" college. 70% of recent graduates say they attended the "wrong" college.
- Assistance in negotiating the lowest possible cost for your student’s college education. How do you know if you got a good offer?
- In-depth resources on every college subject: FASFA, athletic scholarships, SAT's and ACT's loans & grants, careers & majors, application essays, college visits, interviews, Facebook, college acceptances, and tuition tax credits
- Minimize the need for your student to transfer to another college due to a bad fit. Participants in our program have a transfer rate of HALF the national average — this means less cost, less disruption and less stress for you and your student!
- Maximize your student’s potential to graduate — and on time! Today, 40% of college students NEVER graduate, resulting in thousands of wasted dollars. Those that do now take an average of 5.5 years to earn an undergraduate degree — that’s another year and a half of unnecessary costs for you and your student!
- Preserve your personal savings and retirement funds. Avoid letting your children’s or grandchildren’s college education erode your own financial stability.
- Minimize your student’s debt. Help your student start his or her future without decades of overwhelming loan payments
- No Risk Guarantee. If the program is followed and you are not satisfied, you may request a full refund.
To learn more about this valuable program, attend one of our many free informational workshops held throughout the year. Or, come in for a free personal consultation to discuss your specific situation. We look forward to working with you and your student to maximize the college experience, while minimizing the stress and expense.